• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 23 DV.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swampseekr,

I'm in Miami and have a 2006 2300CCDV with 250 HP Yami low hours which I want to sell, asking 42K, boat has trailer and is in excellent condition.

Robert

Im pretty sure that the DV has the forward seating and enclosed transom with engine bracket. Please correct me if i am mistaken. That is what im looking for though. Robert, do you have any pics ?

swampseekr,

Yes Mine has the forward seating with cooler and cushion seat/back and closed transom with armstrong bracket the width of boat,My computer crash about 2 weeks ago and took all pics, I will be at boat (Key Largo) this weekend and will take pics if you are interested.

My boat has following;

1.Birdsall double bow T-Top with Top Gun radial outriggers
2.250 HP yami with approx 60 hours
3. 4 bladed prop Mercury Rev 4
4.Upgraded lenco trim tabs 12x18 with auto retract
5.Continental dual axle trailer 8500 lbs capacity with Kodiak stainless brakes on all four wheels.
6.Garmin 498 GPS/Sounder
7.Icom VHF
8.Seadek coaming bolster and helm pad
9.Custom made Sunbrella cover
10. back rest on rocket launcher seat
11.Full set and spare set of front cushions which go on raised front deck
12.OEM spare prop

I'm sure I forgot some things,if you are really interested,I'll take the pics, PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE,ITS 42K

Robert

swampseekr,

Forgot, I bought brand new Sears Platinum Batteries 2 of them 31M, each cost $280.00, just put on boat.

I do not have computer at home as I do not want to work when I'm home, so I will be back in my office Monday.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you pics on Monday to your e-mail address.

Robert

Back