• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 25 SE cc - also 23 DV cc w/ closed transom

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found one in maryland but it sold the day before i called. 04 with a yamaf250. sold for 31k. i can't imagine an f250 is enough power with a hardtop. i have a 300hpdi and would like to have another 50-100 ponies

there was one on boatsfsbo or something like that. in plant city fl - but I think it was the same one that pathfinder on here acquired...

yep.
thanks all for all the help. seem to be few and far between and we're all seeing the same few.
still looking!!!

We found one earlier in the summer and now we need another! We are looking for the same basic setup...

25 se, closed transom, t-top or hard top, single o/b 250+, trailer a big plus, forward seating a big plus...

Looking for a solid pre-owned. Thinking '05-'09. The boat I bought in June is an 07, closed transom, w/ a yami f250 that had 560hrs, forward seating, canvas t-top, leaning post w/ live well, rear fold down seat, bow rail, on a 07 Lode-Rite in very good shape. If we can find another just like that or close...:)

Thanks!

Also very much seeking a 23 dv cc w/ closed transom and single power. I imagine the sweet spot for us between 2004 and 2009 but the hull can be "older" - especially if more recent 4S re-power. Hard top/t-top, forward v-seating, bow rail, trailer all a big plus.

Thanks - and Happy Holidays to all!

back again!
we thought we'd found one in FL - they decided to keep…
we were waiting to hear from an owner on Long Island - if he'd found a bigger replacement for his 25 se - no luck for him so no luck for us.
short version: we are still looking for another pre owned 25se, closed transom, single o/b…(see first post)...
any feedback greatly appreciated!
thanks!

Thank you camron!
I just spoke with the owner. Going to try and get out to see the boat ASAP this week!

Back