• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2820 XLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a 2820 XLD- 2006 or newer. dual 4 stroke power. Would prefer 4 seats, 2 steering station, bait tank and trailer. Let me know if you are thinking of selling. Thanks for looking.

Thanks, I have looked at the one. Over 1100 hours on it, I would like to get something with a little less if possible.

Still looking :mrgreen:

Bent-on fishing":flf2joit said:
Looking for a 2820 XLD- 2006 or newer. dual 4 stroke power. Would prefer 4 seats, 2 steering station, bait tank and trailer. Let me know if you are thinking of selling. Thanks for looking.
We have a 2007 2520 XLD with twin 150 Yamaha engines(400 hours) Bait well, radar Garmin chart plotter with weather receiver. bimini with 9 rod holders. Possible trailer. Located in Venice Florida
Contact , [email protected] for more info and pictures.
Thanks, Stan

Thanks Stan. I am going to keep my eye on the 28 for now. I have a local guy looking for a 25 so I will pass on your info

Bill

Back