• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: California 2120 or 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benha

Reaction score
Looking for a 2120 or 2320 in California (or Washington/Oregon, I suppose).

Most options are "optional" in my book since they're easily added, but ideally I'd like a boat with a bowsprit/windlass, and with the west coast railing. Not essential, but that's my bias.

I'm pretty picky, so if your boat doesn't show in "excellent" condition I'm probably not interested (unless you're willing to unload her for a song).

Why not look at the 2007 2120 thats for sale? You can have that boat easily shipped out to Cali for about $3000.

I hear that tunajoe that is a nice boat if i didnt have mine i would be on top of that boat!!!

TunaJoe":2hmzc6uv said:
Why not look at the 2007 2120 thats for sale? You can have that boat easily shipped out to Cali for about $3000.

Yeah, I've thought about it. That $3K in shipping makes a big difference though. By the time I got done kitting her the way I want, I think she'd be north of $45K, which is more than I can justify right now. Nice looking boat though. Wish there were more of these things out here. Doesn't make sense that there aren't really. It's the perfect trailer boat for where I live up here in San Francisco. Gets cold and nasty out here and having a full cabin is just the ticket.

The search continues...

Benha
I was in SF for about 12 years. I hear ya on the weather. I fished the Bay, Farrallons, Albies offshore, Half Moon, etc...
All in a 21 center console. Froze my arse off.
Parker is a perfect boat for that area.
Good luck on your search. Clean Parkers+good deal=tough to find in Northern Cal and Southern Cal. I finally got tired of looking local and just had one shipped. Even with shipping, I still think I saved money.

Joe

Used Parkers are few and far between in So cal- and the West Coast in general. I ran out of time and patience so I bought my 2002 2310WA w/F200 Yamaha Used from Delaware Marine Group in Dewey Bch, DE off the Boat Trader. Strait Internet deal- never went out there. Had it dragged out here for a buck a mile ($2900).

Motor ( I had it checked by a DE tech) was 100%, but way underpowered after I added the 50 Gal. baitank, etc. Sold the Yam, bolted on a 2007 E TEC 250 (with the 7 YEAR WARRANTY...) Sold the roller-type trailer and got a good PACIFIC galvie welded-bunk steel C-channel trailer.

2002 boat, 2006 trailer, 2007 E TEC incl. all new instruments,cable and wiring harness, 2007 Raymarine C80 GPS/ Fishfinder. New Seastar helm pump w/ram rebuild, ICOM 502 VHF (tweaked to 30 watts). New Trojan batteries J-105 and G27. New 5" foam berth cushions. All for well under 50 grand- including hauling and taxes.

Rob Sanford ( GM Sundance Marine- only Parker Dealer on the West Coast) about had a heart attack when I told him what I paid. This boat new is around $85K (plus tax) in Cali.

Back