• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb Parker 2801 or 2820

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way.. looking for a 2320 was quoted 65k new but would have to buy trailer and electronics. I see a couple year old ones priced higher with the electronics and trailer. Hard to justify buying an old one.

It’s definitely a sellers market. I’m will to wait while I keep banking money. It’s crazy I have a pretty good amount to put down already and it doesn’t help. Keep an eye on tri state marine. When they get used boats in they are usually priced very good and sell fast.

Still looking. I have looked at a few boats but they didn’t work out so still looking . Thanks for any leads

I had a contract on a boat and survey set up for today. The seller decided to sell to someone else even though we had a signed agreement. Oh well. Still looking if anyone is thinking of selling their boat or knows anyone who is thinking of selling . Thanks for any leads

Hello,

After reading all your leads I thought I would introduce my boat

Mint Condition 2015 2520 with twin 150's 377hrs and warranty thru Nov 2020 and a custom trailer worth 6K+ The boat is on ClassicParker and also Craiglist South Florida.

any question please feel free to call "I'm not wasting your time"

Mickey

Thanks, you have a nice 2520 but really want a 2801 or 2820. What’s your cruise and wot speed with the 150’s.

Still looking. Would even consider the right 2501. I just went through the buying process on another brand boat that had the corrosion issue on the power heads so I backed out. Thanks

outcast32":pv5w6b5f said:
Still looking. Would even consider the right 2501. I just went through the buying process on another brand boat that had the corrosion issue on the power heads so I backed out. Thanks

I have a 2001 2801 CC with twin Yamaha OX66 250's. The port motor has 399hrs and starboard has 442hrs. Boat is clean and has 2009 Road King tandem axle trailer. I'm located Eastern NC, give me a call if your are interested. Asking $39,000.00

Thanks,
Brian (252)367-2529

Back