• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker center console 2300 DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomTom

Reaction score
Would prefer newer or one in great shape. Must have a head. Would like to try and stay in NJ. Trailer would be a plus. No SE, just DV.

Thanks,
Tom

Ok, expanding my search to include 21 and 25 DV any year/condition and any location if it comes with a trailer. May also consider a SE if it's very cheap.

Ideal boat: 2008 or newer 2300 DV. May also be interested in looking at a 2320 pilot house if DV.

Cash buyer.

Thanks,
Tom

Thanks for posting. I will be surveying one this weekend and I anticipate purchasing it.

So hopefully, no longer looking.

Tom

jazzy":3rcqxys6 said:
Tom, Have a beautiful 23 S.E. 2014, Loaded, not cheap but fair price. [email protected] NICK

Jazzy, that's a beautiful boat. I've got to put about 1000 more hours on my 21 SE and then it's time to upgrade to the 23!!

- Mike

Went down to look at the boat but it failed compression test. So....still looking if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks,
Tom

Still looking for a 23 Parker with a deep vee. Center console or cabin. Budget is $45K. Must have a Yam F250. Would also consider 21 DV center console with Yam F200 if under 25K.

Will be driving to Florida this week with my trailer hitch looking to pull something back home on my way back...

Thanks,
Tom

Back