• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker rod holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishaddict

Reaction score
Just like it said, looking to buy a pair of ss Parker holders with Parker logo on it. Please pm.
Mike

Still looking dor rod holders, also would buy a T top or hard top for it in NY-NJ-PA area
Thank you
Mike

I called Prime Industries, who used to make the Parker logo holders. Asked if they'd be interested in a production run if there was enough interest. They were more concerned about Parker giving permission, so I called Parker and was directed to Jeff Pilcher. He was less than enthusiastic, but was willing to take a call from Prime if they were interested. So, I'm going to call Prime next week and see what they say.

Have to say it's been interesting trying to convince people to make some money and support the "tradition", as I was willing to fund a run of 100 and sell them myself. More to come!

Back