• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YAMAHA 4HP 4-STROKE FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmeggers

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a Yamaha 4stroke 4HP. It was bought 2 summers ago from Yamaha dealer Boats Inc. in Niantic, CT. We bought it for a small inflatable, only to 2 weeks later buy a hardbottom inflatable and an 8HP to go on that. The engine could be a leftover (I forget) so it is either an 08 or 07.

It was used ONCE, ONE trip to Block Island where it took us to the shore and back. Minus the dealer's break-in, I'd say it has 30 minutes of run-time on it. It was winterized professionally by Boats Inc following the Block Island trip...and last summer I started it in a garbage can and ran it for 10 minutes or so, then it was professionally winterized by Boats Inc. again.

The gas tank for the engine is internal.

If you have any questions, post here or PM me directly.

I am located in CT, so a pickup would probably be the only way to go about doing this.

You make the offer, I'll entertain. We need the garage space down at our shore house and are looking to get rid of it, not rip somebody off.

Thanks,

Pete

Back