Transom crack.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Semperfido

Reaction score
I have a crack in the fiberglass portion of the transom. How bad do you think it is. This boat is new to me and I know I can get someone to pretty much redo the transom if necessary but wanted to know how bad you think it is. I don't want to miss out on the rest of this season if I don't need to. If it's pretty bad I'm gonna call a boat builder and have him make it a 23 with a full transom and bracket but would rather not tell the first mate we need to drop more money on a boat. Lol. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 539
I've see several others here with similar cracks posted. I have one also in the same area but luckily, it's only about 2 or 3" on mine. I have some 5200 on the boat and I'll probably fill this weekend as I'm on my way to the boat now. I'll take a pic of it first so you can see how mine looks. Good luck!

Cosmetic only. Send a picture to Eric Denton at Parker and he will validate. You should be able to repair it.

Back