• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2nd freestanding steering station 4 sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I’m running an 04 225 Yamaha 4 stroke, I saw that you lived in Northern CA, I live in Southern CA. I’m really not sure what the whole system is worth, it literally would be plug and play though. All you’d need to do is hook it up and add steering fluid.

Okay, ponder on what you think it is worth and then guestamate the weight and we could perhaps figure out shipping and then go from there. Thank you!

Saw that your looking for the second steering station box. What year is your Parker? I have an 04 2320 and am entertaining the idea of selling my second station. It’s in perfect shape and would be plug and play. Would be selling it with both (2) sets of Morse controls, seastar steering reservoir and Parker helm, throttle cables, and seastar hydraulic hoses. Not sure if you only need the box or looking for the whole package. Message me if you’d be interested.
Saw that your looking for the second steering station box. What year is your Parker? I have an 04 2320 and am entertaining the idea of selling my second station. It’s in perfect shape and would be plug and play. Would be selling it with both (2) sets of Morse controls, seastar steering reservoir and Parker helm, throttle cables, and seastar hydraulic hoses. Not sure if you only need the box or looking for the whole package. Message me if you’d be interested.

Back