Boat Price

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Kaul

Reaction score
I'm planning on buying a 2007 2520xl and my dealer here in Michigan is asking 64,000 with a 250 yamaha pretty much loaded is that a good price for that model

Not sure what "loaded" means but that price sounds very reasonable. Especially if it's his asking price. Ask him to sharpen his pencil a little more and he may surprise you.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I paid about $77K for same last year w/ decent electronics, no trailer. I've just gotten used to paying more for everything in NY :cry:

I just bought a 2520SL from the same dealer. That makes 5 boats from them over the years. They are a very high quality outfit.

I can't help with the right price, but I would say that the dealer is first rate.

I just bought a 2520SL from the same dealer. That makes 5 boats from them over the years. They are a very high quality outfit.

I can't help with the right price, but I would say that the dealer is first rate.

Back