boat stored on trailer ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch41

Reaction score
is it a good idea to store my 2120sc on blocks or is it ok to store on trailer from nov to april

I have stored my 2120 SC on the trailer and have not had a problem. I also have my dealer check the trailer the same time that I take the boat for it's yearly check up.

A properly set up bunk trailer provides all the support a properly fitted boat needs.

ParkerSal":14ta7rxg said:
Good question.

What kind of bunk trailer would you advocate for a 21 Parker cc?

This kind:

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Loadmaster tandem, forward and rear bunks, 6000# gross capacity, transom of boat does not extend beyond bunks.

my needs: 1) winter storage (have the heap sit under the boat in the winter), 2) drive a mile or two to ramp to drop it in in March, and again to haul it out in November, and 3) maybe haul out again once mid summer for cleaning.

my boat is about 3500lbs with engine and fuel I think... I was thinking for my needs above... a 4500lbs trailer would be fine?

ParkerSal":2hg45o2q said:

This particular trailer was $3300 from the Loadmaster trailer dealer in Norfolk, VA. He has or had another in stock, but with slightly less capacity and without the stainless steel hardware package.

hakr,
My personal favorite. Rare to hear of a LoadMaster ^ of the MasonDixon Line. And I see you have the optional foreward centering bunks. :wink:
It looks properly set up as the hul barely clears frame.

FishFactory":2w8r02cv said:
hakr,
My personal favorite. Rare to hear of a LoadMaster ^ of the MasonDixon Line. And I see you have the optional foreward centering bunks. :wink:
It looks properly set up as the hul barely clears frame.

It's my second loadmaster. Had one on previous parker. I lived in florida for six years and noticed loadmasters at the trailer ramps. So, when I buy a "trailerboat" up here in Yankeeville, I don't buy the dealer's trailer...I head south a bit for a loadmaster!

Back