I stroked the check today!!!! New owner!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TunaJoe

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, I wired the money today for a demo 2007 2520 XL!! I'm stoked to say the least! I feel like I got as good of a deal as I could. I've been looking for some time and finally found pretty much what I wanted (except a second station).
Options are: 14 rocket launchers, fresh water , salt water washdown, 45 gallon livewell, Dive ladder, 6 year warranty on the Yammie 250.
It's going to cost me $3200 to have the boat shipped to So. California.
It was this site that got me fired up on the Parkers, so I'm hoping to post some pictures and gleen some great info from this site!!!
Joe

TunaJoe":3rxt6slr said:
It was this site that got me fired up on the Parkers, so I'm hoping to post some pictures and gleen some great info from this site!!!

Well Joe, if your last statement doesn't sum up the Mission and Vision of Classic Parker, then I don't quite know what else would suffice!

Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

As Dave (aka 'Porkchunker') coined ... we are your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

I wanna see the Parker Nation in my driveway next month, waxing my Parker while I supervise.

hakr":22k6d20r said:
I wanna see the Parker Nation in my driveway next month, waxing my Parker while I supervise.

:shock: :shock: :shock: We are a friendly, helpful bunch, but that is pushing it.

That request would require an endless supply of beer, and some free trips to the rips. :D :D :D

Congrats on the new ride. Glad to hear that another one of you CA guys finally figured out how to save some $$ by getting a leftover from FL and having it shipped. Lindsay can be a little fickle about dealing with customers outside his area......nice to see he is coming around.

jim

Porkchunker":22c93h7j said:
hakr":22c93h7j said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: We are a friendly, helpful bunch, but that is pushing it.

That request would require an endless supply of beer, and some free trips to the rips. :D :D :D

Works for me. I'll supply a cooler of good quality beer for the yamaha owners, plus a six pack of miller lite for the etec owners, and "ho" privileges.

36_1_19.gif

Could you please e-mail me some info on this dealer in Florida. I am looking for a 2310 and my Parker dealer is Sundance marine here in San Diego. I thought you could only buy from your local dealer in your area. How did you get yours in florida and where will you take it for warrenty work? Did Parker change it's rule on selling to people outside their local dealers area? Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm really looking forward to participating on this forum. Hoping to be able to contribute!

Grouper Jim: I have been checking the "for sale" ads on this site consistently. I missed a few nice boats as I had not sold my boat yet. This is my third used boat and all have come from the East coast. Waaaay cheaper.

Tweendeck:
Buying from the East coast saved me some money over California prices. We have several excellent Yammie mechanics in my area, so that shouldnt be a problem.
Pm me if you need any other info.

hakr,

Where you located? "Ches Bay MD" is a big area.

Bringing some Parkers and their owners together for a work party and some barly pop (as Kevin calls them), would be a great way to kick off the spring.

Dave

aka

Porkchunker":2cw4h7f4 said:
hakr,

Where you located? "Ches Bay MD" is a big area.

Bringing some Parkers and their owners together for a work party and some barly pop (as Kevin calls them), would be a great way to kick off the spring.

Dave

aka

Dave...I'm about 10 minutes from Breezy Point Marina. I like the idea of a "prep" party, and would be willing to host same. I've got a fairly long driveway, plenty of hose, air compressor and indoor toilets.

Sounds like fun. :)

My spring plans are already set, and in motion...

My boat will be in her slip before 21 March, but if the timing is right, I'll happily lend my Makita polisher and other tools to the group effort. :wink:

I've got a brand new Makia polisher, too. I mean brand new. Never used. Just looking at it scares me. "Stole" it on eBay from someone who did not know what he had. :D

Back