Just saying hello from Boston

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bent Rods

Reaction score
New member here, I was referred by a gentlemen I met in the harbor sitting on his 2120… happy to have found this forum. Looking to upgrade from my 19cc to a 2320. Maybe I’ll find it on here but if not I’ll at least gain a lot of knowledge from all of you lovely Parker owners.

Welcome to CP and enjoy. You're going to find a ton of information and will absolutely learn a lot.:) Got some pics of your boat?

New member here, I was referred by a gentlemen I met in the harbor sitting on his 2120… happy to have found this forum. Looking to upgrade from my 19cc to a 2320. Maybe I’ll find it on here but if not I’ll at least gain a lot of knowledge from all of you lovely Parker owners.
Hi Bent Rod, welcome to CP!.... The 2320's a great boat; it's a nice step-up from your 19cc.

Still have the center console, and still looking for the right Parker… prices are crazy!

Yes but Im just sitting tight right now with the prices the way they are… I see people trying to sell their 10 year old boat for what they were selling for new. On the fence of waiting it out for end of season deals at a local dealer and just buying new.

Yes but Im just sitting tight right now with the prices the way they are… I see people trying to sell their 10 year old boat for what they were selling for new. On the fence of waiting it out for end of season deals at a local dealer and just buying new.
Taking advantage of the opportunity, right? End of season deals are much better, I suppose. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum and I think you’re doing the right thing by waiting, especially if you already have a great boat. When car dealers are tacking on 3-10k to an MSRP you know things have gone bananas.

Latest posts

Back