• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for 21 ft SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pboettger

Reaction score
I am looking for a 1990s model Parker 21 ft SE in good condition. Would prefer hull and trailer only, and do not want T-top or bow rails, but will consider all scenarios. Boat to be used mostly for light tackle cast and retrieve fishing. Have 1992 18 ft Privateer Retriever hull in good condition that I will consider in possible trade. May contact me at 252-717-5387. Greenville, NC.

Tomt,
It doesn't have to be a 1990, just somewhere in the 90s. That range of years is most likely within my budget. Do you know of something?

There are a couple of things I've seen around NC - craigslist, etc. although they don't meet your requirements in full. Most have T-tops and bow rails. THere is a nice 21 SE in Sunset Beach for $14,400, but again it has T-top and bow rails. Both can obviously be removed.

ryanc2,

Thanks for replying. I went down last week to look at that boat, and reached a sales agreement. Unfortunately, the fella who was selling the boat called me three days ago and said that his business partner, and half owner of the boat, had changed his mind and decided to buy out the other half. It was a beautiful boat that ran well. Needless to say, it was very dissappointing. So the search has started over. Again, I am open to alot of possibilities. Let me know if you hear of anything else. I am following craigs list, boattrader.com, boats.com, and this site.

Yes the dealer I got my boat from has a 2009 no motor no trailer for 9,811? CedarCreekManira in Milford Delaware has the boat with no trade. It is a 21SE Commerial hull Tom

tomt,

Avery interesting idea on the bare bones 2009 commercial hull. Would love to get one and customize it myself, but would come out way over budget.

Back