• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale Parker 2530 ‘05 twin tammi 150’s 1700 hrs.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank S.

Reaction score
Garmin radar, sounder, gps, plotter all interfaced. Windless, am/fm bluetooth stereo 4 speakers, vhf. boathouse kept since 2006, Great boat.
everything works except the gas gauge which works only when it wants to. Fresh bottom paint. With tandem bunk trailer. Downsizing /selling the boathouse.
I’m asking ‘best offer’ at the moment because I have no idea what she’s worth. Located in Edgewater, MD

Attachments

• E5CD7574-45CC-4163-92A0-E24CB4BC656E.jpeg
    E5CD7574-45CC-4163-92A0-E24CB4BC656E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 271
  • DB058EF6-9837-4BC0-B0F7-7CEA2AB4236D.jpeg
    DB058EF6-9837-4BC0-B0F7-7CEA2AB4236D.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 258
  • 8A920E27-9F5D-44BD-96F9-5D8300E70C05.jpeg
    8A920E27-9F5D-44BD-96F9-5D8300E70C05.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 263
First, I am not a buyer at the moment (currently building a house) but, If I was, this is the model (2530) that I would be intersted in. I feel if you could get a few more pictures inside the boat and cockpit, and share the year of the boat, hours on motors, whether it's a DV or MV, you will have no trouble selling this boat and $55k is very fair in this market (maybe even low depending on condition of other things I mentioned). The area you live in (which is very near where I am) this is a sought after boat. Maybe also share some numbers, fuel economy, speed cruising, top end. Again, this should sell quickly where we live and probably most places. People want ot know year, especially of engines, so research can be done.

Appreciate yo
First, I am not a buyer at the moment (currently building a house) but, If I was, this is the model (2530) that I would be intersted in. I feel if you could get a few more pictures inside the boat and cockpit, and share the year of the boat, hours on motors, whether it's a DV or MV, you will have no trouble selling this boat and $55k is very fair in this market (maybe even low depending on condition of other things I mentioned). The area you live in (which is very near where I am) this is a sought after boat. Maybe also share some numbers, fuel economy, speed cruising, top end. Again, this should sell quickly where we live and probably most places. People want ot know year, especially of engines, so research can be done.

Appreciate your input. I didn’t mention the hull is a DV, but I assumed all 2530’s were. The boat was sold new in ’05 as an ‘05 but the engines
were mfgd in ‘04. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

I have a deposit and signed sales agreement for my Parker 2530…I would take this thread down but not sure how to or if that can be done, any help would be
appreciated.

Latest posts

Back