• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seriously Looking 25xld

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzinger81

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a 25xl or 25xld or 28xl Parker. The boats can have one or 2 motors but 2 is preferable but having 1 motor would not be a deal breaker. The boat must be in nice shape and equipped with 4 stroke(s). A trailer is not necessesary but if it is included in the sale price, I would buy it. I am seriously looking and I am located in MD but am not afraid to travel. Anything under 65K. Contact [email protected].

I would check out yacht world and yacht trader web sites they have a bunch for sale. On boat trader there is a guy with a 25 foot walk around with twin 2006 150 four strokes. The boat looks ready for serious fishing and he has dropped the price to 38,000 i think it is a steal.

Sledgehammer post this link about a 2007 2820xl that has been repoed, they are asking 79,000. I would offer $65,000 and see what happens, banks do not like to hang on to boats.

Back