Star board

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How big? Color? Thickness? ... I have a collection of pieces on hand, but maybe not anything suitable for your need.

Call a local Plastics Distributor. Also know that CPG Seaboard is identical to King Starboard and I can get it easier up here in New England and then typically at a big discount versus starboard. CPG has their seaboard in a color that perfectly matches the Parker gelcoat.

Dale,
I was looking for a 1/2"x24"x 30" in the parker gel coat color would be great. I think all plastics are manufactored in New England. I'll look into the CPG Seaboard. What do they call the color that matches parker's gel coat? Thanks

Phil - try Boat US in Chery Hill and/or Shoreway Marine. You may also want to call the guys at Cecil they may carry Starboard as well.

Brad

Thanks everyone for the help. I found a sheet of sand seaboard ( thanks Dale) at Northeast Plastic's by the N. E Philly airport. It was reasonably priced, from some of the pricing I've found on the I-net.

Back