• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530 FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan: What degree rod holder is the one in the middle of the fish box? I wouldn't think one could fit there, but now you have me thinking about my next project. It's a perfect spot for the bait tray.

LOST TIME":39idz0a2 said:
Are you trading up.

Possibly. 8)

John, its a regular 30 degree Parker rodholder. The previous owner put it in but I reinforced it with bigger bolts.

Full Rig on the trailer.

Attachments

• trailerpic1_115.jpg
    trailerpic1_115.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 12,198
Its a shame to see her go. Nice boat... my boss is jealous, and wants to trade in his 2520 XL.

I'm waiting to see what you replace it with, my guess is something larger, more comfortable, and slower.

Bryan - Good luck with the sale. She is a really beautiful rig with all the bells and whistles.

Brad

Dayum ... lot of heavy metal blue paint on that transom :shock: !

DaleH":wj1ebw8u said:
Dayum ... lot of heavy metal blue paint on that transom :shock: !

Yes sir!! Allows me to do stuff like this......

...... hit 40 knts. 8) 8) 8)

file.php

Attachments

• 270202_1969023062706_7363752_n.jpg
    270202_1969023062706_7363752_n.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 8,738
Brent":2m0zsau3 said:
What is the weight of the boat and trailer?

I don't know the exact numbers but off the top of my head, I think the 2530 goes around 6000lbs + engines are about 1600 lbs + fuel maybe around 700lbs at 2/3 full + rigging and misc. junk probably around 9000Lbs total.

I think forum member Brad V put his 2530 on a scale and found it was around 10,000 lbs. but he had a tower and all kinds of sound equipment on his, subwoofers, etc.

You guys need to stop sighing and just write me a check. :mrgreen:

Bryan,
When you bought it from Outlaw in '07 it had approximately 525 hrs on them. How many hours on them now?

Thank you. That is an awesome boat. Looked at them here on Long Island at Whitewater. You have lots of extras and more hp than what they were showing me (150's). Best of luck selling her.

Back