• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530 FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated interior pics, sorry for the cell phone quality.

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

camron":i72yl7ms said:
Sweet looking boat how do you like that garmin[*] 740?

It works very well, but it needs an external antenna for better accuracy.
I got the radar for it too but I need to uninstall the Furuno unit I have. That will clean up the dash a little more and streamline the electronics package.

That will take place over the winter while I am not fishing.

Thanks thats what I am also looking to do is clean up the dash a little bit and get the option to add the radar unit down the line.

How about my 2120 with trailer...that includes the 9.9 kicker motor....$5000.00 Cash....my Old Town Predator K138 Fishing Kayak and (3) 1oz GOLD Buffalo coins? (how far off are we?)

Attachments

• boat.JPG
    boat.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 942
  • predator_k138_top_sm.jpg
    predator_k138_top_sm.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 942
  • gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 942
If Smittles throws in the dual post Barc-a-lounger seaspension seat .............that might close the deal. 8)

I'll throw in my Jon boat and trailer. What else do I have kicking around here? It's hard to get up to that magic number.

Actually more interested in taking in a small Center Console in on trade, 18-21 feet or so.

I can't do anything with a fleet of tin boats or kayaks.

Thanks Brent. I've kicked in about all I have. I can't do anything with all those boats either. Ok. I guess I'm out! I'll have to keep saving up. Good luck with the sale.

Back