New Parker 1801 Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the family front, my niece has fished with me a few times on my old boat and loves fishing. This past week was her 6th birthday and she had "going fishing" as number one on her birthday list. That's high pressure but I am happy to report I got it done!

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 266
Mr. Speeder":3ncikmnc said:
On the family front, my niece has fished with me a few times on my old boat and loves fishing. This past week was her 6th birthday and she had "going fishing" as number one on her birthday list. That's high pressure but I am happy to report I got it done!

Kids are a whole lot easier to please than your adult fishing buddies! There's a lesson there.

End of summer picture update, the boat is just so much damn fun. I really love it and have no complaints. For those that read this thread as research considering buying an 1801, just go ahead and do it.

Attachments

• IMG_5795.JPG
    IMG_5795.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 171
Its a shame this site can only take pics 350MB and smaller... these shots deserve full resolution!

My Niece has been a fishing nut all summer. My kids and nephew all love the boat, but my Niece wants to fish. She plans ways for us to sneak out so she can bend a rod without any other kids slowing down the action. My brother asked her what her favorite part of summer was, and she said fishing with me. My brother was a little salty over that, especially since they did a big vacation this summer.

Attachments

• IMG_5659.JPG
    IMG_5659.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 169
I had been wondering how long I would have to wait to beat my best bass on the old boat. Pretty happy to catch my PB bass on the new boat in the first season I owned it. This weekend was a good one...

Attachments

• FL BB.jpg
    FL BB.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 78
1801Steve":t36x43ij said:
OK, and the new number is ????????
I will conservatively call it 43lbs... being conservative because its the internet and I don't need the noise of people challenging the weight of a fish they only saw a picture of.

As with every striper I catch, it was released.

C&R is the only way to go for stripers.

Nothing against anyone who responsibly harvests one or two for the table. But too many are careless with such a special resource.

Back