Parker Factory Eye Candy (Pics)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding job. Just another thank you for taking the time and effort to post it!

glad i bought a parker! I was lokking into boats last september saw a parker in a magazine along with some other name brands and the parker stuck out like a sore thumb. After i bought a parker my next door neighbor came over and he said the parker is well known and is an beatiful boat i know i made a good pick . Only first year with the boat but already put 150 hours on it first year . Great pics hope to make it up to factory some day looks like a good field trip!

When I was selling Parkers, I was at the dealer meeting on my way out to the factory for the first time, I was having lunch with the North American GM from Yamaha his comment to me, was I would never find a cleaner boat factory anywhere. Thats a pretty good compliment coming from someone who has probably seen every factory in North America...

Great job Tim, living on west coast probally wont get chance to visit so thanks again for tour.

Awesome Post! Been in a number of boat factories, never saw one this well cleaned and organized. Makes you feel good about your vessel. Thanks for the time!

Back