• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

06 2320sl 36.5 hrs $40,000 Sold

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltajoe

Reaction score
I bought the Parker new in spring 2007 Has 36.5 hours on Motor. Length: 23 ft. 2006 Yamaha 250 hp four stroke with extended warranty 2012, SS prop and hydraulic steering. Full transom with single bracket swim platform with dive ladder. 150 gallon fuel capacity Anchor with pulpit and roller. 24 mile furuno (1715) Garmin GPS/chart plotter, and Sitex Color depth/fish finder, McMurdo Smartfind Plus GPS EPIRB Manual Cat II , vhf radio , am/fm/cd stereo with 4 speakers and I pod connection, 8 ft. retractable antenna, dual batteries, with Yamaha digital package, 2006 load master all aluminum tandem axle bunk trailer with guide ons, surge brakes, and spare tire.
This boat is in new condition. Title in Hand.
Took new pictures today 4/4/09 click here http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/deltajoe/ (you can click on a picture to see an enlarge photo)

Attachments

• IMG_0832 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0832 (Medium).JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,965
  • IMG_0757 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0757 (Medium).JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,965
  • IMG_0771 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0771 (Medium).JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,965
excuse my ignorance guys. i was under the impression parker had an option on the 2320 at some point between dv and mod v like a 14 degree vs a 21 degree. and that recently it was changed to reflect no option, just the dv. when did that change happen, and what is the deadrise of this boat please.

regards

WOW!

What a deal. this is essentially a new boat with about 7-8k worth of goodies and a great aluminum trailer. What a price.

Sold the boat. I had a boat survey done yesterday, surveyor said it was one of the nicest boats he has been on . Made me feel good. The boat was sold to a guy in Nantucket.

Deltajoe":2hxp0g30 said:
Sold the boat. I had a boat survey done yesterday, surveyor said it was one of the nicest boats he has been on . Made me feel good. The boat was sold to a guy in Nantucket.

Congratulations. The buyer got a great boat.
Hope you told him about CP. :)

I am the lucky guy who bought Delta Joe's boat. I had it shipped from Florida to Massachusetts. It came today. Looks like a new boat. I will give a formal introduction soon. I just wanted to say that Delta Joe is first class.

Cheers
Chris

Hello and welcome,as yes you def. got a great boat you will love it for sure,as you know on classic parker we want pictures of what you do to give us some ideas that you might have that 1 of us is looking for.Well hope you enjoy boat and keep us up to date!!

Back