• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

14 LB Delta Anchor

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep. regardless of Lewmar's charts and how much chain you use..........22 lb Delta for 23 Parker and up. the 14 would be a perfect anchor for the 21 and below.

I had the 22lb with the original bow roller and it wouldnt deploy because of the spotlight mount i have. but now with a bigger roller i can use it again.

BradV":2qfc1kue said:
I had the 22lb with the original bow roller and it wouldnt deploy because of the spotlight mount i have. but now with a bigger roller i can use it again.

i hear you.....i always thought it would be cool to the modify the Parker pulpit to be like the Grady setup.

Attachments

• 89855672_1thumb_550x410.jpg
    89855672_1thumb_550x410.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 515
grouperjim":2cnjg60z said:
....i always thought it would be cool to the modify the Parker pulpit to be like the Grady setup.

Let's get crackin'. Use mine as the test pulpit!! You bring the sawzall and I'll bring the ponder beer!

Grady actually has a custom pulpit from Windline that i just got from them for the models that dont use the anchor through the pulpit technique. It releases the anchor everytime ill try to get a picture today. Damn batteries died yesterday when i tried.

Back