• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1981 Mako 17 Standard PROJECT - Price adjusted

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
1981 Mako 17 Standard PROJECT

Center Line Length: 17'0"
Beam Amidships: 7'2"
Hull Draft: 7"
Deadrise at transom: 12 degrees
Weight: 1400 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 24 gallons
Max HP: 135

Boat needs the transom and gas tank recored, but is in otherwise excellent shape. The transom (outer skin and core) and aft portion of the liner/floor have been removed for transom recoring. Aft fish boxes were removed as well in order to expand the cockpit. Parts removed are included. Gelcoat is in great shape (some scraping on the forward keel) and should polish up very well. Floor, gunwales and bow casting deck are very solid. Console and windshield are in great shape as well. Has been stored indoors or under cover for approx. 4 years.

Should not be terribly difficult to put back together for someone that knows fiberglass. Comes with:

New (never had gas in it) 24-gallon fuel tank and 10' section of 1-1/2" fill line
Welded console and bow rails from a newer 17
New Teleflex NFB rotary helm and steering cable
Very nice 1987 3000 lb. Load Rite galvanized roller trailer w/ Powerwinch and spare tire
No engine
No electronics

Have titles for boat and trailer. I am only selling as I have decided to change directions and go w/ a slightly larger project that will accommodate my wife and kids a little better.

$1500 obo

[email protected]
410-474-0665

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7942.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7792.jpg

IMG_7448.jpg

IMG_7946.jpg

Tom,

Nothing has happened yet. If she doesn't sell, she doesn't sell. I won't be disappointed...and will just continue on as planned. :)

Back