• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 1994 Parker 2320EC (2330) - SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcbill

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly I am putting up my open back 2320 EC. (2330) I purchased it last March and love the boat. Boat has original fuel tank, 148 gallons. I have added new since purchase 2 batteries, Suzuki multigauge, back canvas and curtain, throttle cables, NOCO GENPRO 10x2 2Bank 20amp battery charger, Digital VHF antenna, and Fusion MS-RA70NSX radio. Replaced with LED: all cabin dome fixtures, v-berth lights, anchor light, and spreader light. Recovered cushions, re-plumbed scuppers, and a host of others that I have a complete list of available. Engine (Suzuki DF250) has approx 630 hours. Engine warranty thru 10/2023. Selling as I upgraded to a bigger Parker.

$40,000

Attachments

• Parker01.jpg
    Parker01.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Parker02.jpg
    Parker02.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • Parker04.jpg
    Parker04.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
  • Parker06.jpg
    Parker06.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Parker07.JPG
    Parker07.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Parker08.jpg
    Parker08.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
  • Parker09.jpeg
    Parker09.jpeg
    632.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Parker10.jpeg
    Parker10.jpeg
    439.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Parker12.jpeg
    Parker12.jpeg
    782.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 933E2FB6-19EF-4AFE-9A7B-34ED5B25B075.jpeg
    933E2FB6-19EF-4AFE-9A7B-34ED5B25B075.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: A-K
Hi

Did you and boat survive the hurricane?
Yes thanks for checking. Punta Gorda was close to ground zero but we were really lucky. Both boats had no damage. The surge wasn’t as bad as they thought. They did sit on the bottom for a while when the surge sucked all the waters out of the canals and good portion of the harbor. House lost a few tiles and we lost most trees. Again really lucky. Punta Gordo township and Port Charlotte had some areas that were badly damaged, leveled, and/or destroyed.

How did you fare?

Glad to hear everything is ok. A few miles left or right could have been a much different outcome with the surge.

Did you get your power back yet? If not, I can get you a generator.

Glad to hear everything is ok. A few miles left or right could have been a much different outcome with the surge.

Happy to hear you guys survived with little damage. We are thinking and praying for you guys here in Morehead City. We are no strangers to these storms and you have to be there to realize the impact. Florence (Cat 4) destroyed our house and the entire area took more than two years to repair.

1999 23 DV
2001 1801

You are right. I think if had been a little farther north, the surge would have been much worse.

No power yet. Water is low pressure but working now. We still need to boil it for use. If power doesn’t arrive soon, I will let you know. Thanks Jim!

Happy to hear you guys survived with little damage. We are thinking and praying for you guys here in Morehead City. We are no strangers to these storms and you have to be there to realize the impact. Florence (Cat 4) destroyed our house and the entire area took more than two years to repair.

1999 23 DV
2001 1801
Thank you. We were really lucky. Neighbors on our street fared much worse.

Back