• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1994 Parker 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floundermeister

Reaction score
I have been comtemplating putting her up for sale as I don't get th use the boat as much as I would like to, so here it is:
1994 Parker 2520 MV Sport Cabin with a full transom and a single bracket. It also has a pulpit with roller, winch, and 2nd station with hydraulic steering. AC/DC inverter. Radar, Chart plotter/fish finder, VHF. Dual batteries with switch. 2 bilge pumps (One automatic). High water alarm. Porta-potty. Yamaha F250 with about 105 hours. Bimini top (all hardware and fabric included but not installed at this time). Remote controlled spotlight. Wreck anchor. Spare prop. Mercury 9.9hp 2-stroke high thrust kicker (need bracket for transom). Fiberglass outriggers. Fenders, life jackets. Cabinet in cockpit area. No bottom paint. Kept in dry storage in Norfolk, VA. Asking $27K

Hello,
Can you post some pictures of your boat? Do you have a trailer?

Thank you.

Charlie

Back