• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998 Parker 1800 - For Sale $9,000

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave1800

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling my 1800cc and moving on to a 2120. This has been a awesome boat. Below is the post I put on craigslist. Figured I would also post it on here. Having a hard time uploading pictures. The link to the craigslist post is also below.

Perfect fishing or family cruising boat. The boat has a Johnson 115 HP outboard which pushes the boat about 40mph. This purchase comes with a practically brand new 2015 galvanized trailer with less then 200 miles on it. The boat was purchased new at riverfront Marine in Salisbury MA and has always been professionally serviced. The boat and engine are in excellent shape and need nothing. If you know anything about Parker boats you know it's a quality hard to find boat. I have installed many recent updates including a Raymarine GPS/fishfinder, second battery, upgraded wiring and LED lighting, fuel/water separator, factory windshield, Sunbrella Bimini top & console cover. The boat is currently in the water at Bridge marina in Salisbury MA. I'm moving on to a 2120. Serious buyers only please. Call if interested in taking a look at it.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/boa/d ... 62809.html

Thanks

Asking $9,000 BRO

Dave

Back