• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Parker 1801 w/ Yamaha 115, For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyCoolerz

Reaction score
For Sale:
2000 1801 Parker with a 115 Yamaha 2 Stroke. Price includes a Northstar 6000i GPS with 10 inch screen (watch DVDs and TV), Clarion CD/DVD Player, under gunnell LED rope lighting, 40 gallon livewell, Permatrim, 2007 Continental Trailer used less than 10 times, Spare SS Prop, Twin Optima Blue Top AGM dry cell batteries, Bimini top, USCG Safetey Equipment, and more. This boat has been great to me, fish offshore on most days and also run shallow depending on whats biting. If you know Parker boats, you know that their rock solid construction and stable hull design provides their owners with value, comfort and safety for years to come. As with all Parkers, the layout of this boat coupled with her wide beam gives you a ton of deck space. I am upsizing, and my wife says I can't have two boats, so make me an offer, you will not be disappointed!
Boat is located in Big Pine Key, Florida and is being sold as-is.
Asking $14,500 obo; If you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected], . Thanks for looking.
1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back