• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 2520XL still for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMARSALA

Reaction score
Hey Guys - my 03 2520XL is still for sale and photos can be seen on usedboats.com. I can't get them to post on this site (Keith help!!!!). I am looking to move the boat as I am supposed to be getting the new one 1st week of May. Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Chris

I just listed my 04 2520 XL. Im in the same area as you and the boats are the same for the most part. Why do you think there is not the interest
out there for this boat? Beside the slow market I mean.

Kevin, if i had to guess it might be that most people are broke. :wink:

I have my boat listed on usedboats.com and have had over 1000 views without a single phone call or email, excluding brokers (not even any lowball offers). I also have it listed with the salty dog and boatshopper publication both online and in print (still no calls). There are a number of similarly aged and equipped 2520xls and mine is the lowest priced. I think it is a combination of a crappy economy and the soaring fuel prices. Anyone who knows boats knows Parker's reputation. I am going to keep her listed and start fishing her.

It's a shame to see people trying to sell their boats for literally thousands of dollars less than what they are wroth in a normal market.
I would like to move up in size but I am going to hold on at least until next spring to seee how thigs go with the world economy. I think I can add value compared to what is being asked now for similar boats.

Hub

Give us the link to your ad on usedboats.com
If that site allows image linking, it will be a simple matter to display the photos here.

Back