• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 23SE for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Matt

Reaction score
- 2004 23SE
- Yamaha 200 hp four stroke
- 207 hours on motor
- transferable remainder of 6 year YES warranty
- fiberglass t-top
- rocket launcher w/spreader lights
- Rupp Z30 Top Gun outriggers w/15 foot poles/double rigged
- two piece bow rail
- boarding platform/ladder
- coaming pads
- upper and lower electronics box
- livewell w/leaning post/custon back support
- pull up cleats
- factory three sided Eisenglass enclosure/used 4 times
- built in tackle storage
- built in cooler with drain
- dual oversized Johnson Bilge pumps/seperate thru hull's
- Icom 302 VHF
- Poly Planer stereo/cd player
- built in Garmin 182C color chartplotter with card
- built in Garmin 320C color fishfinder
- 2004 5 STARR galvanized roller trailer/dual axle/surge brakes

Impeller and thermostats changed every fall. All the wok done by Don's Marine in Tiverton, Rhode Island. I have all the recipts for your evaluation. Boat is 100%. Asking $40,000.

When I sell it I'm getting a 25 footer with twins. Boat is still wrapped for the winter and is located in central Massachusetts.

Sounds like she may have a new home in North Carolina. Just in case, I uncovered her today and washed her down.

Attachments

• Parker 23ES 005.jpg
    Parker 23ES 005.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,241
  • Parker 23ES 006.jpg
    Parker 23ES 006.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,241
Is Uncle Matt ok?

From THT it seems that the guy who bought the boat in NC hasnt heard from Uncle Matt, who was supposed to have delivered it on 4/2. Hope all is ok Uncle Matt if you are out there.....

I'm physically fine but I had an accident involving my boat. I got hit from behind while towing and the motor and possibly the transom are damaged. How bad I'm not sure. I hope to know within a week or two.

I'll call Tommy in a day or two when I calm down and I may know more. Apparently I forgot to plug in my trailer lights, which contributed to the accident. Really not proud or feel like talking about it right now. It makes me sick.

Back