2004 2520 xl for sale in early summer 08

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Belmar

Reaction score
I purchased my boat new in 05. This will be the 3rd season starting 3rd week of March 08. I keep the boat in a slip in Belmar NJ anyone interested
can come down to see it anytime. Im looking at a 33 Henriques and a 33 Coastal both are 04's. A similar boat to these could be part of the transaction if you are looking to trade as well. You guys all know Parkers so Ill be brief with description.

2004 2520 xl (16 degree Mod V)
Twin 150 Yam 4 Strokes Warranty 2-2012 390 Hours
Factory Installed options:
Pulpit/Windless
Above deck livewell /Bait Station
Marine Head-Holding Tank
Rocket Launchers Above Cabin
Raw Water Wash Down
Dealer Installed:
Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter FF GPS
Icom VHF
JVC Marine Sirrius Sat Radio
Air Horn
3rd Battery and Switch

Im looking through this site and see a large range of prices. Im more confused now then before. A photo gallery and asking price are currently being worked on. Any suggestions are welcome. If you are local a sea trial or survey can be done anytime after 3-29-2008 when boat goes in water.

As much as my family and friends love this boat and I am not joking everyone truly loves this boat we decided we must step up. My wife and 3 daughters want to be able to overnight, enough said.

Any questions please reply.

Oh sounds like a sweet deal on both ends selling and someone getting great boat and that your wife wants big boat!!!Who is better then you!!Hey post it in the forsale forum!!!!

Hey Keith don't you guys ever have any fires or false alarms or anything? :lol:

(BTW, I'm not laughing at fires but Keith is on the computer more than I am!)

We are paid here and not vollys and i am out on medical injury!! I got pretty banged up on the job!!!So i am home goto doctor 3 days week with therapy and all!!!But we have some good fires here everyday!!! work 3 days off 4 cant complain when i was at work!!!

Kevin Belmar":mjusgvmg said:
Im looking through this site and see a large range of prices. Im more confused now then before.

I'm not suprised, as a number of factors play into comp prices... And don't completely rely on comps because no one really knows what the difference is between the asking price, and the selling price of any boat.

Location has a lot to do with it as well. In certain areas, Parker boats have almost a cult following. In those areas, more Parkers are sold by word of mouth than by any published 'for sale' ad. That is how I bought my boat. :wink:

The rest has to do with market factors. Supply and demand... price and availability. Time of year also plays into the equation.

In the end, the value of your boat is equal to the price a buyer is willing to pay and you are willing to sell... leaving both of you pleased with the transaction.

Look at boats posted for sale on this site, but also look at the larger commercial sites such as BoatTrader. Give a lesser value to prices you see on eBay and your deal, will be somewhere in the middle.

Good luck!

Megabyte":w3xo5uqp said:
Kevin Belmar":w3xo5uqp said:
Im looking through this site and see a large range of prices. Im more confused now then before.

I'm not suprised, as a number of factors play into comp prices... And don't completely rely on comps because no one really knows what the difference is between the asking price, and the selling price of any boat.

Location has a lot to do with it as well. In certain areas, Parker boats have almost a cult following. In those areas, more Parkers are sold by word of mouth than by any published 'for sale' ad. That is how I bought my boat. :wink:

The rest has to do with market factors. Supply and demand... price and availability. Time of year also plays into the equation.

In the end, the value of your boat is equal to the price a buyer is willing to pay and you are willing to sell... leaving both of you pleased with the transaction.

Look at boats posted for sale on this site, but also look at the larger commercial sites such as BoatTrader. Give a lesser value to prices you see on eBay and your deal, will be somewhere in the middle.

Good luck!
It's not a good time to sell a boat...If you can afford to wait do it. Boat sales in general are really bad and there are more used boats on the market than ever. It seems the state of the market is becoming more evident. Not trying to be negative just realistic. I would be willing to say the market has allot to do with why we are not seeing the new 34' sooner. Price it low if you need it to go...and talk to your local Parker dealer. Salesmen at the dealer are feeling the pinch and could use your boat as another option top make a few bucks. Good luck.

Back