• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 2320 Yamaha 225 with less than 700 hours

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon bobbitt

Reaction score
IMG_1831.jpeg
2005 Parker 2320 SC and 2019 Loadrite Trailer. 2005 Yamaha 225HP Four Stroke with less than 700+Hours that starts 1st turn everytime (2 newer batteries). Electronics include a Humminbird Matrix 25 Fishing System, a Garmin GPSMAP 182, a West Marine VHF radio and a Furuno Model 1623 radar. Also included is a Ritchie Compass. and Rod Holders and Stainless prop. Couple small dings but runs great. Perfect for fishing. Can throw in few extras at full price like anchor, bumpers, life vest, and flares, air horn, fire extinguisher ect. No brokers, third parties, tire kickers, or scammers. Thanks
$65,000 Oxnard, CA

Would you take $32,500? No brokers, third parties, tire kickers or scammers (that’s funny). In all seriousness I hope I don’t get kicked off this great site for this but I can’t hold my tongue any longer. It’s taken me a couple of days of kicking the thought around about posting this but here goes. As a buyer hunting for a 2320 and scouring every possible site on the Internet daily and seeing this boat for sale irks me. I KNOW this boat was purchased from Somerset Massachusetts less than 3 weeks ago, because I was a VERY interested buyer but did not hear back from the seller. I’m not upset that I did not get the boat, I’ve missed out on atleast half a dozen Parker’s this summer, I’m upset that the ORIGINAL sellers asking price was $32,500 and now it’s $65,000!! It was bad enough when YOU were asking $58,000 on Craigslist, and feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve got screenshots to support me, but now your asking even more? Instead of purchasing and enjoying this awesome fishing boat for many years, like me and my little 6 yr boy would, your trying to double your money off some hard working individual. As a former deep mine coal miner, with morals and integrity, I KNOW what it takes to earn a dollar. This kind of thing is downright WRONG from where I come from. I’m sorry for the rant and if I upset anyone but I had to speak my mind. If I could save someone from getting ripped off then atleast ONE of us can sleep good tonight. Good luck with your sale though, hope it goes well for you 🥴 not. P.S. if boats are selling that good on the west coast I’ve got a Lund Pro-V I’d be more than happy to sell ya and you can make what you want off of it. I’ll give you my best buddy price, I promise 😉😂🤞

Wow. This went sideways. I guess that makes me bad, too. I am retired and buy under valued items and resale at fair market value or to folks willing to pay top dollars like collectors or others who want it of price . I wish I could spin it into full time gig. I have more inventory than sakes. Lol. Just having a little fun waiting on a guy pickup a treadmill lol

Wow. This went sideways. I guess that makes me bad, too. I am retired and buy under valued items and resale at fair market value or to folks willing to pay top dollars like collectors or others who want it of price . I wish I could spin it into full time gig. I have more inventory than sakes. Lol. Just having a little fun waiting on a guy pickup a treadmill lol

Would you take $32,500? No brokers, third parties, tire kickers or scammers (that’s funny). In all seriousness I hope I don’t get kicked off this great site for this but I can’t hold my tongue any longer. It’s taken me a couple of days of kicking the thought around about posting this but here goes. As a buyer hunting for a 2320 and scouring every possible site on the Internet daily and seeing this boat for sale irks me. I KNOW this boat was purchased from Somerset Massachusetts less than 3 weeks ago, because I was a VERY interested buyer but did not hear back from the seller. I’m not upset that I did not get the boat, I’ve missed out on atleast half a dozen Parker’s this summer, I’m upset that the ORIGINAL sellers asking price was $32,500 and now it’s $65,000!! It was bad enough when YOU were asking $58,000 on Craigslist, and feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve got screenshots to support me, but now your asking even more? Instead of purchasing and enjoying this awesome fishing boat for many years, like me and my little 6 yr boy would, your trying to double your money off some hard working individual. As a former deep mine coal miner, with morals and integrity, I KNOW what it takes to earn a dollar. This kind of thing is downright WRONG from where I come from. I’m sorry for the rant and if I upset anyone but I had to speak my mind. If I could save someone from getting ripped off then atleast ONE of us can sleep good tonight. Good luck with your sale though, hope it goes well for you 🥴 not. P.S. if boats are selling that good on the west coast I’ve got a Lund Pro-V I’d be more than happy to sell ya and you can make what you want off of it. I’ll give you my best buddy price, I promise 😉😂🤞

I have a 1998 Expedition with faded paint, some body rot, 190,000 miles and a leaking exhaust manifold on the left bank, nothing prevents me from listing it for sale at $15,999 asking price. Selling it for that price in an entirely different matter. Fortunately we still live in a free enough country that allows folks to list an asking price of their liking with the free market serving as judge & jury on the suitability of said asking price.

Back