• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 Parker 2320 Sport Cabin $59,000 OBO

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Reaction score
I just finished a great Southern California season of fishing my 2006 Parker 2320 pilothouse. I have owned this boat since new and have cared for it like my baby. It has a single Yamaha F250 four stroke (just over 300 hours and freshly serviced). 150 gallons of fuel, Furuno radar/plotter/sounder pacific edge bait tank and stainless pacific rails including the cockpit. It is in immaculate condition and I am still not sure that I want to part with her. I have started delivering larger boats in So Cal and Mexico and have a little less time to get out. I also want a bigger boat....don't we all.... These boats fish BIG and are durable and safe. I know that you know these boats as they have become very popular in our area. If you are looking for a 2320 give me a call. If you are interested in looking at a pristine 2320 please send me an email and I will be happy to show you the boat.

$59,000 OBO

The photo is from the brochure and mine is very similar. I have a cockpit railing to keep my mother in law from falling overboard...:)

Thanks for looking,
Rick
[email protected]

Attachments

• Parker1.jpg
    Parker1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 520
Sorry to see you are selling her Rick that is a nice boat in person. On the plus side a bigger boat is better anyways. See you on the water.

Back