• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 2320 SL w/225 E-tec and New Trailer, 200hrs, $41K.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WETSU

Reaction score
This is a lightly used pilot-house model with a superb '07 E-tec . The motor when last serviced by my local E-tec dealer registered 196 hours of use and only 900 gallons of fuel burned since new. The trailer is a 2014 Venture Custom with way more capability than necessary for the boat (8,000 lbs) but fitted perfectly by Norfolk Marine. The boat is in great shape and has a rear steering station and a new RayMarine A78 mounted on a Ram base. I can't tell you how happy I've been with the E-tec power on this boat. The 225 has more torque and is far more responsive than the last two Yamaha F250's I've owned...and far less trouble to maintain. My next motor will be an E-tec. Anyway, I'm selling the boat because I plan to downsize to something I can use by myself. I'm asking $41K and I'm pretty firm. Please contact me at 757 880-6502 or [email protected] if interested. Thanks.

Photo's coming.

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 895
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 895
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 895
  • unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 895
  • unnamed-8.jpg
    unnamed-8.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 895
  • unnamed-10.jpg
    unnamed-10.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 895
I got the same set up 2320 with a 225 E-Tec. re powering with the E-tec was the best move I ever made. I love the motor and the boat performs great with it.

If u guys are looking or thinking about buying don't be a skeptic about 2 stroke motors. There fantastic these motors are very much competitors if not better with four strokes. I own 4 etec myself. What a great motor. Shoot and a great boat to boot. Your going to make someone very happy. I love my 2530 powered with a 250 etec and a 15 etec kicker.

Back