2007 23DP CC Casting deck question.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D@lton

Reaction score
Does any one know if Parker offers the front deck piece that would make a step-up front flat casting deck. There are grooves that look like it would be an option, just not sure? Or should I just E-mail Robin with this question?

It looks as though a drop in piece was made to fit for this reason.

Attachments

• CIMG2498 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG2498 (Custom).JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 468
  • CIMG2514 (Custom).JPG
    CIMG2514 (Custom).JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 468
I seem to remember reading that the insert was an option.
I believe that a cushion to cover the area was also an option.

I'd call the factory. It'll probably be quicker than an email.
252-728-5621

It's called "Insert for molded Vee seating". You can buy it from your dealer. Parker will not sell parts direct, unless you p/u in Beaufort.

Be sure to check several Parker dealers for prices. I've found prices to vary among dealers.

I have the casting platform insert on my 23DVCC. It is great for flyfishing off the rocks! I also have the cushions and it makes a great sunning platform for family trips to the beach.

Two things to note, however... First, it weighs a TON. It is rock solid, but not easy to move around. When I put mine on, it stays on for a while! Second, you need to secure it with shock cords or line to attachement points you need to install in the deck. Otherwise, it bounces around which is not good at all.

I will say that this year I have had it out more than in, but about to put it back in this weekend because the stripers are going crazy and the flyfishing picks up this time of year.

Back