• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 PARKER 2820XLD - FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hungry1

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

This boat is immaculate!!!

I bought this boat brand new in April of 2010 with 1 hour on each engine. It is as clean now, if not cleaner than when I bought it. It was listed at $135k for the hull + $9500 for the trailer and I invested close to $20k in all the electronics. I have meticulously cared for this boat. I keep this boat so clean I would literally lick the bottom of the bilge. All wiring is professionally installed and is in absolute perfect condition. The engines have been consistently maintained on schedule and have never skipped a beat. The cuddy is also extremely clean - still smells brand new! I've never had even a spot of mildew or anything else in the cuddy - cushions inside are perfect and all the storage compartments on the inside couldn't be cleaner.

I had all the electronics installed in specific locations so there are no wires dangling in your face and no obstructed views, it is very ergonomic. This was my dream boat and I anticipated that I would have it for a long long time. It will be absolutely heart breaking to see her go.

• Twin Yamaha F250 (Extended Warranty valid through June 2016) 683 hours on each engine.
• Crows nest with full control station / VHF
• Raymarine E120W GPS/Chart/Fish Finder w/ Navionics Platinum Chip
• Raymarine DSM300 Sounder Module
• Airmar B164 Transducer
• Raymarine RD424D Radar Dome
• Icom 504VHF with HM162 Command Mic for second station
• VHF/AM/FM Antennas
• Spotlights
• Lewmar Pro Fish 700 Anchor Windlass
• 45 Gallon Kodiak bait tank *removable - works fantastic!*
• Clarion CMD6 - Marine Radio - Satellite ready, USB / iPod ready.
• Subwoofer w/ Amp + external speakers on the deck and upper control stations - amazing sound!
• Custom Canvas Cover that completely covers everything from the bow to the keel of the engines. It was meant to be trailerable (you can tow with cover on) but I would not recommend towing with the cover on just to prevent any unnecessary wear and tear. I spent $3k having the cover custom made. . ..I also have individual covers for the cowlings.

Her best performance is at 3600 RPMS. . .with decent seas she'll be cruising at 35MPH and depending on the load 1.6 to 1.9 MPG. Really epic seas I can get 2.1 to 2.2 MPG. However, even fully loaded with fuel, bait, Ice, gear and bros it rarely drops below 1.5 MPG when she gets on plane. The worst is when I can't go fast enough to plane. . ..ie in the dark or super rough seas. In those conditions I will be at 1.0 to 1.2 MPG. I have NEVER seen my flow scan drop below 1.0 MPG.
Top speed is 50 to 55 MPH. . ..way too fricken fast but its nice to have a lot of power when you need it.

$97,500 - Obviously I'm only interested in serious inquiries - No brokers please.

Call or text if interested. Justin 760-473-4270

Attachments

• Parker_3_2.jpg
    Parker_3_2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 894
  • Parker_2.jpg
    Parker_2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 894
  • Cuddy.jpg
    Cuddy.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 894
  • Helm_1.jpg
    Helm_1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 894
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 894
  • Parker_7.jpg
    Parker_7.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 894
Reel Addiction":3yb4o5rs said:
Nice boat good luck with the sale I like the storage pouch in the cabin next to the helm was wondering where did u get that thanks

Kevin Kelly at West Coast Marine in Newport Beach, CA had those made. He had them on a demo boat at a show a few years ago. I have them on both sides of the cabin and they are super helpful for me and my passengers. They are fairly simple to make...all vinyl with velcro around the edges and strips through the center on the backside.

tmjewett":15fxyzsl said:
Where is the boat located? head? Fuel capacity?

Thanks.

Tom

Tom,
The boat is located in Encinitas, California. Come out for a sea trial and see that it is every bit of what I say it is and I will pay for delivery to your location after you buy it! The head and macerator pump have been removed but all the plumbing is still in tact. I removed it because I had no interest in ever using it and I wanted less things to keep clean and maintained. However, it will be plug and play to reinstall. It has a single 250 gallon fuel tank.

Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions.

Justin

Back