2012 Boat Shows

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoatGirl

Reaction score
Hey ClassicParker's, I wanted to give you a list of upcoming shows in case you want to stop in and say hello!

*Raleigh, NC Downtown Convention Center Feb 2-5 (Robin Parker will be there from factory)
*Atlantic City, NJ Feb 1-5 (Jeff Pilcher will be there from factory)
Seattle, WA Jan 27-5

*Boston, MA Feb 11-19 (Robin Parker will be there 17-19)
*Virginia Beach, VA Feb 10-12 (Linwood Parker will be there from the factory)
Detroit, MI Feb 11-19
Ocean City, MD Feb 17-19 (Jeff Pilcher will be there from factory)
Richmond, VA Feb 17-19 (Linwood Parker will be there from factory)
Orlando, FL Feb 24-26 (Mike Devlin will be there from factory)

Savannah, GA March 2-4 (Mike Devlin will be there from factory)
*Long Beach, CA March 7-11 (Linwood Parker will be there from factory)
Marathon, FL Seafood Festival March 10-11 (Robin Parker will be there from factory)
*Del Mar, CA March 22-25
West Palm, FL March 22-25 (Mike Devlin will be there from factory)

Bay Bridge, MD April 19-22
Jacksonville, FL April 20-22

Rehobeth, DE June 8-10

We will have various boats displayed and factory representation if you have any questions. We also learned about a new innovative pedestal that would be a great addition to any manufacturers boat, Seaspension.com. We provided them space in the shows with the asterisk to have a small display for you to check out.

We'd love to see you! Stop in, see what's new, say hello! Also, we have a Facebook page now if you'd like to share your pictures. Parker Boats is the page.

Happy Boating Ya'll!

seaspension don't leave dock with out it!!!!!!!!!! I will say this pedstal was the best thing I ever bought for a boat (35+ yrs to many boats to count). The only draw back is the wife wants to drive all the time :lol: :lol:

I went to the Raleigh Show today. Parker had a nice display; 1801, 21Se, 23se, 25se, 2120, 2320 and a 21se for the East Carolina pirate club to raffle. The 23se and 25se had the Ice Blue hull colors. 4 deals closed on Saturday and the show was more crowded today than yesterday. So good for Parker and their business.

The 2012 21se has a new transom design. The salesman, who told me that he got the story from Robin, said Linwood woke up one morning with the idea so it became the design. You'll notice the upward slope from the sides toward the motor. I'm still iffy on it. I prefer the straight-transom but could be sold on it if I understood why the change was made.

2012-02-05_13-03-49_114.jpg

2012-02-05_13-03-36_989.jpg

The ECU Pirate Club was raffling a 21se skinned with their colors. I went another down east school so while those aren't my colors, the boat definitely was a crowd favorite. The ECU alumni are loyal and rabid and no doubt Parker and the ECU Pirate club were happy with the attention.

2012-02-05_13-17-20_120.jpg

2012-02-05_14-06-03_401.jpg

My next door neighbors daughter is an ECU alumni.
I need to let them know about the raffle. :)

The boat will be raffled off by the ECU Pirate Club. $5/ticket. Online sales from ECU Pirate Club's website. Non-ECU fans can purchase for a chance to win too. The boat is wrapped so they can remove if they don't bleed Purple & Gold. Starling Marine and Parker are glad to assist ECU Pirate Club kick off their 50 Year Anniversary! I'll post the link soon.

Went to the one in Virginia Beach yesterday. Talked to Linwood for a while. After looking at the boats, I can say in my opinion, that the Parker's were the best looking boats at the show! He mentioned that possibly the 34 may be included in future shows.
Joe

Just got back from the Boston show. Lots of great boats, but the stand out for me was the Parker 28 DVCC with twin 250's. For a fisherman, there is a lot of good stuff going on with this boat!

First, by utilizing the same console as the 23, combined with a foot wider beam and five more feet of boat, there is a tremendous amount of fish fighting deck space. A great shame is the tendency to build euro transoms and squeeze in tackle centers behind the leaning post. Makes for a cramped rear deck. Saw it again and again in many well known names like Regulator, Southport, etc. Not this boat! Like a dance floor back there! Plus the side decks are positively spacious and the forward area is made for battling a tuna!

So glad to see the t-tops returning to canvas on a frame. Much less unneeded weight aloft. The fish box in the transom is huge! Lord, I want this boat. The other stand out feature was the price. At $109K, it's a ton of boat!

Now for a couple of nits. Apparently, the deck was raised a bit to make for more tankage. The result is a lower gunwale than my 23 has. Might want to rethink that. Two other simple fixes are the layout of the dash and the location of the aft bilge access. For the dash, the ignition key location is such that if the keys have floats on them they will be lying right on top of the tachs. There is room to move the ignition to the right of the throttle, which would also make more space for flush mounted screens on the dash.

This boat had the collapsible rear bench. When folded down, you can't fully open the rear hatch. Moving it a few inches forward would solve this.

Lastly, the batteries were way aft in the bilge. I would move them (as I did on the 23) forward to sit on the shelf in the head. Much more out of harm's way while taking 50 pounds or so out of the ass end of the boat.

That said, we happened to see the Parker's at the beginning of or show visit and again at the end. By the end we were absolutely convinced that if you want a fishing tool that will take you out and back in comfort and give you a no compromise fishing platform, you'd be hard pressed to beat this boat! Great job.

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and a former Parker owner (1999 2500 MVCC). I am currently looking for another center console. and like the looks of the 2801. I live in central Florida and would like to know if the 2801 will be on display at any of the Florida shows? Thanks.

BoatGirl":23cf75eh said:
We also learned about a new innovative pedestal that would be a great addition to any manufacturers boat, Seaspension.com. We provided them space in the shows with the asterisk to have a small display for you to check out.

Better late than never.....

This should either be stock on your PH boats or at a minimum, an option in your catalog. No, I don't work for them. Just a long time, happy customer.

Back