2021 2300 CC DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EL CAPITAN

Reaction score
Hey all! New to the board. I am going to be pulling the trigger in the next couple months on a 2021 2300 CC DV single yami 300 with all Simrad electronics, custom 50 gallon bait tank behind the seat, Fiberglass T-Top all the bells and whistles. This boat will be towed not slipped. I wanted something that is easy to maneuver if I go lobster fishing in the winter time and primarily fishing Coronado Islands and on the offshore banks outside of San Diego. Wanted to get some feedback on what you guys thing about this rig? TIA

Great rig. I own the same setup.

I fish regularly 50-150 miles offshore and see 2.6+ mpg in real-world fishing conditions and have a 155 gallon tank (155 used to be standard in the 23; now the 126 is standard as I recall). If you need the range, you should be able to spec the boat with the larger fuel cell from the factory.

I just ordered a similar platform from Parker : 2021 Parker 2320 with a single F300 and two stations, all the bells and whistles, etc... My fuel capacity is 137 gallons with a rough range of 300 miles. I can not imagine your fuel cell to be smaller on the 2300 vs. the 2320.
Congratulations on the new sled. I am also going simrad :
(2) Simrad NSS9 evo 3's
(1) Simrad NSS12 evo 3
AP44 medium duty auto pilot
SS175M 1kw transducer.

You have a bracket and full transom like mine. What transducer have you chosen for your EVO 3's? I spoke to a Navico rep yesterday: He told me 98% of the X'ducers installed thru hull are the 175M ( medium chirp): good to about 2200 feet of water.

Congratulations: When do you take delivery? I am scheduled for last week in September.

EDIT: I just reread your post: It sounds like you have not ordered one yet, but rather are considering it. Just do it, man. You will not regret your choice: I could not believe the value I was getting on a new build with trailer, motor, etc... Used boat prices are stupid right now. It makes complete sense to order a new one.

I just ordered a similar platform from Parker : 2021 Parker 2320 with a single F300 and two stations, all the bells and whistles, etc... My fuel capacity is 137 gallons with a rough range of 300 miles. I can not imagine your fuel cell to be smaller on the 2300 vs. the 2320.
Congratulations on the new sled. I am also going simrad :
(2) Simrad NSS9 evo 3's
(1) Simrad NSS12 evo 3
AP44 medium duty auto pilot
SS175M 1kw transducer.

You have a bracket and full transom like mine. What transducer have you chosen for your EVO 3's? I spoke to a Navico rep yesterday: He told me 98% of the X'ducers installed thru hull are the 175M ( medium chirp): good to about 2200 feet of water.

Congratulations: When do you take delivery? I am scheduled for last week in September.

EDIT: I just reread your post: It sounds like you have not ordered one yet, but rather are considering it. Just do it, man. You will not regret your choice: I could not believe the value I was getting on a new build with trailer, motor, etc... Used boat prices are stupid right now. It makes complete sense to order a new one.
Hey Syndgoose thank you! Figuring that the boat will have to be ordered through Parker and can take to 3 months to have it delivered, and by then the offshore season will be winding down I am going to pull the trigger around December to have it delivered in March / April for the new season. This will give me time to get that $ for the deposit lol I cannot wait! Always wanted a Parker center console and finally going to do it :)

As for the Simrad electronics this is what I will be adding
Simrad NSS12 S Chartplotter/Fishfinder with 1000 w CHIRP S/S
thru-hull (mid frequency) transducer. Simrad Halo 20 + Radar, Simrad RS40 VHF
radio with Shakspeare 5225 XT antenna / auto pilot

Congrats on your new purchase! Where you going to be fishing?

Back