2024 21SE Trolling Motor 24 or 36V

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your right, I didn’t even think of that. I am on the pro staff at Power-Pole and I have the 84 inch shaft on my 21 SE. I could have gone with the 72 inch but wanted to test out the longer shaft. They have release locally here in Florida some up to 72 inches with the 84 and 96 inch shafts coming out in the near future. My apologies, I forgot how lucky I am to wok with such a great company with the best customer service. However, to encourage everyone…. All good things are worth the wait, and in this case the longer shafted Move will be worth it!

I love this Trolling motor. It’s an absolute game changer. I have had multiple minn Kota‘s before and one issue after another. I actually had one catch on fire on the boat about 10 years ago.
The thing i love the most about the Move PV is how quiet it is. Some times I catch myself looking down at the propeller to see if its still spinning because its so quiet.
Also its so beefy. They didn’t spare anything to make this thing durable. All the best components like you mentioned prior about the titanium shaft Etc…
The details in this Move is Awesome as well. When you step on the foot pedal to deploy it, it pops up to your hand. I don’t even have to bend over to pick it up. The way it stows is completely different (in a better way) than any previous trolling motor. For example, my old MK you had to pull it up and then lay it down and then pull it back again to lock it in. (If that make sense coming across via text). The Power-Pole Move you pull back and up at a 45 degree angle and then lock it in place and then you can drop it down and it stows. Completely different.
I could go on and on but Ito by far the best i have ever used. There are many components that I haven’t touched on but if you check out this video it sums up all the features!!

Completely worth the extra money for better parts, warranty and overall Better usage!

Thanks for your feedback! I've heard and read good things about it. I hear you on the MinnKota also similar issues with the others. I was waiting for a manufacturer to focus on the real issues of durability, reliability, etc. Such a smart design and willing to pay the extra $$ for a better motor. Will save time and money in the long run especially when used a lot. I'm going to give it a try on my next boat.

Looks like the Power Pole trolling motors max out at 60 inch length....way too short for a 21 Parker. However, it would be fine for an 1801. What length Power Pole TM are you using?
Website shows a 72" is available unless you're in FL. Pretty steep price but you can't argue that their service is 2nd to none.

Latest posts

Back