2120 Live Well and Seating

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WETSU

Reaction score
Anyone but me really bummed about the awkward live well and rear seating on the new 2120s? I just sold my boat and had my sights set on a new 2120 but, after viewing one, just couldn't get over the amount of room this set up takes away from the otherwise excellent cockpit space. I'm a fisherman. I never intend to take kids or babes on a ride or anchor up on some beach somewhere. Besides, who wants to sit next to an outboard engine in full throttle? I just don't get it. Why can't you elect not to have this on a new boat? I understand after talking to two dealers that this is not possible. Does anybody know the last year the 2120 had a fully open deck? I'll be looking for a used one...but was willing to go new until seeing this.

I totally get what you’re saying, I on the other hand have a few family members that would like to cruise and anchor at a beach here and there, I just received my 2021 2120, I would have gotten a 2320, price difference at that level is negligible... it was logistically impossible for me though. I would definitely look Into the 2320 if a full deck is what you need.

Back