2120 SC Projects

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod M

Reaction score
So, I've had this 2004 2120 for almost a year and a half and I'm getting around to some projects. I'm adding a bulkhead steering station, but it's been raining every weekend so it's slow going. I'm ready to mount it the back of the pilot house and get some measurements for cables and hoses.

I'm also adding a livewell. It will be installed so I can remove it when I'm out with family and not fishing.

I just replaced the trim sensor (2004 Yamaha HPDI 200). The trim guage didn't work, and when I took the old sensor off it was corroded solid. The guage still doesn't work, but neither does the oil level guage, so I need to look at the wiring under the dash.

So, I've had this 2004 2120 for almost a year and a half and I'm getting around to some projects. I'm adding a bulkhead steering station, but it's been raining every weekend so it's slow going. I'm ready to mount it the back of the pilot house and get some measurements for cables and hoses.

I'm also adding a livewell. It will be installed so I can remove it when I'm out with family and not fishing.

I just replaced the trim sensor (2004 Yamaha HPDI 200). The trim guage didn't work, and when I took the old sensor off it was corroded solid. The guage still doesn't work, but neither does the oil level guage, so I need to look at the wiring under the dash.
Hi Rod, I look forward to seeing the progress on your Parker!... Not wanting to 'split-hairs' here, but it has NOT been raining 'every' weekend this winter; I'm pretty sure we had one, with just sprinkles. ☺

Last edited:
I'll post pictures when I get done. I won't get a chance to work on it next weekend, my Marine son just got back to NC after being in Okinawa for 6 months and I'll be visiting him.

I'll post pictures when I get done. I won't get a chance to work on it next weekend, my Marine son just got back to NC after being in Okinawa for 6 months and I'll be visiting him.
My best to you and your son. Tell him I said 'welcome home', and please thank him for me; he'll know why.....

Back