• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2120 Sport Cabin Price

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABRIG005

Reaction score
Looking at a 2009 2120 Sport Bain, Aluminum Trailer and Yamaha 150 4 stroke...Any idea on what a GOOD price for this boat would be?
Thanks Anthony

Lands' End has a new one
[email protected]
Here are the details on the 2120 Parker
2008 Parker 2120 Sport Cabin
Yamaha F150 Four Stroke
West Coast Bow Rail
Head w/pump out
Ladder Back Helm Chair
Pulpit w/roller
Raw Water Washdown
Rocket Launcher-Aluminum
Spreader Light

Coast Guard Package

Phoenix Tandem Axle Aluminum Trailer
5200lb.
Four Bunks
Retractable Tie Downs
Brakes on Both Axles

Boat and Trailer Package $43,275.00 plus state tax and registration

OK here is the offer I received from the dealer

2009 2120 SC
Yamaha 150 HP w/ YES Warranty
Aluminum trailer w stainless hardware
VHF radio
Lowrance 525cc GPS/Sonar

$42,694 + taxes and registration.

thoughts anypne? thanks anthony

Sounds like a good deal. You might like it better though, if you could make the deal for a F200 on the back if the dealer has one in stock.

Check out my photos of the boats on display at the 2008 Annapolis Boat Show. The price tag for each model on display is in that thread.

Do you have a link to the pictures? Thanks for the help!!!

Thanks man, to me after doing all the research 43000 + tax and reg fee is not a bad deal...Now I just have to test drive the boat....

If the salesman beats his chest and starts saying "You are killing me" and stomps his feet more than 3 times, you know you are close to a getting a good deal. :wink: They are trained to look at the customer's body language and you can use it, too. Be careful, sometimes they say yes and you need to have the cash in hand.

I would check to see if that 2320 is still for sale on ebay it was a 05 with 300 hp for 39K fully loaded. it is just below your post in the for sale or wanted section. You will be much more happy with that boat for the price.

I'm not sure what 300 motor is offered here ....If its the HPDI , there were problems with the early ones , and if it's the 4 stroke , how does the boat handle a motor this heavy ? .......It seems like a lot of 2120's are either feast or famine ....You see a few with 300 hp motors , or probably 90% of them are being sold with 150 hp motors because it keeps the initial price down , and the majority of the 150's that are being offered are 2 strokes .....

With the weight of the 2120, I would want a minimum of 200 hp even though it burns more fuel .... Running a 150 balls out to attain MAYBE 40 mph is not my idea of a good match ....Not that there are too many times that I would be doing 40 mph , but if a storm is on my tail , and I have rough seas to contend with , I don't want to be straining my motor to get me in !!...Jim

Back