21se repower.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcgupton

Reaction score
I’ve got 2000 21se thinking about repowering with the new Yamaha 200. Has anyone done this. What kind of performance does it have

I have a 2006 21SE with 2016 Yamaha F200 it is an excellent choice for that boat. It tops out at 37 knots and is fuel efficient at cruising speed. I also find it very quiet. However people do say that the 150 Yamaha is satisfactory, especially as the modified V hull means that you are not able to run at high speed in anything but relatively calm sea conditions. I have never run one with the 150hp.

I have a 2110 and I am doing the same thing this winter. My 150 hpdi just doesn’t cut the mustard sometimes. Spoke with a gentleman that reposed a couple of years ago and he said it is a different boat.

I have a 2002 21 se with a 200 HPDI boat runs great, good power, quick on plane and good on fuel.but the hpdi is lighter than the 4 strokes.

I have a 2013 21 SE with a 150 4 stroke on it...bought the boat new...with the 150 on it...the 150 is ok...and I thought it would be plenty...I wish I had the dealership exchange it for a 200...

Back