21SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Cibran

Reaction score
A friend of mine went to the Ft.Lauderdale Boat show this past weekend,aside from all types of boats being very expensive,he says the dealer in Miami had a 21SE 150 HP Yamaha for $43,500.00,now to me that sounds kind of expensive for a bare boat,add to that a trailer and some electronics and you get 50K.

Robert Cibran

I just bought a new 2007 Parker 21 SE with tabs, leaningpost with rocketlaunchers, yamaya f150, bow rail, forward platform with all cushions and cooler, bottom paint, no trailer, prep, tank of fuel NOT included, anchor NOT included, for $31,500 plus tax and motor vehicle fees.

I think adding "Ft. Lauderdale boat show" to the boat added 25% to the price.

I saw a photo of a 15' inflatable posted on another boating site with a $31,000.00+ price tag. :shock:
Many folks who go to that show are shopping for a tender for their big boat, so I don't think those prices phase them at all.

The price for the 21SE in the Ft. lauderdale show was $39,700 and included a allum. trailer. The boat was loaded and the pricing included freight and dealer prep. Sounded good to me. P.S. I was there for 3 days.

WAY too much. Bought one last year in S. Florida. Under 32K out the door, nicely equipped. Your retail should be in the mid 30's for a well equipped 21SE, and it is reasonable to ask for Appox. 10-15% off their retail price. Add an aluminum tandem axle, for a couple of grand, and you should be under 35K out the door.

I'm embarrassed to say that my boat pics are on a jump drive at the office, or else I'd post a pic.

Just my opinion.

SS
21SE/F150
Florida Keys

Salt Shaker":3r0inrlf said:
I'm embarrassed to say that my boat pics are on a jump drive at the office, or else I'd post a pic.

Looking forward to seeing those photos soon. :wink:

Back