23 center consol what year first with head in console

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camron

Reaction score
Anyone know the first year they started putting a head in the console? Also does anyone have a comment on how the deep vees perform with the bracket?

I think it was 2008 for the head in the console/large console option (no coincidence with a fishing wife on my purchase year). It is now available on 21 as well.

The deep V and bracket work just fine in all sea conditions, in fact it is very safe in a following sea. 2 foot and up following sea and trying to run at plane speed and higher is sometimes a challenge or I should say not my favorite. I haven't really rode on a 23 CC that does this condition top-notch really well either. Parker is still about the biggest 23'CC on the market with 23'6" and full transom due to the bracket design. Bigger tabs and a 4 blade prop would improve this running condition. Again, I am trying to run as fast as I can and that is tuff in any following sea.

Thanks for the info. That's what I have also a wife that likes to come fishing with me I have been hunting around for a good option for her with a decent ride to it. The maritime skiff I have now isn't really the best option.

I have the pre-head version (model year 2000)

Agree with the assessment that the Parker 2300 with the bracket is the biggest 23 I've ever seen. Fishes like a 25 or bigger. When I bought it the kids were little and I loved the relatively high gunwhales and solid transom. My buddies have a 23 Regulator and 235 Edgewater. Mine is the "go-to" boat when we all three fish together. Has the most room and fishing layout.

Great boat. The equivalent of a pickup truck for the ocean!

As a former owner of a 2006 2300DVCC, I can tell you that you wont go wrong with this boat, its a tank

Robert

They look like a sweet ride Just very hard to come by used. Which is prolly an inclination that they are a good design.

Back