23 ft. of pleasure,and solitude!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tag5505

Reaction score
:D Hello everyone!
I am proud to introduce myself as a new 2007 Parker owner this year!
Just recently purchased a 23 ; bracket,spreaders,2nd station, stereo,rockets,from White Water Marine.
Going to be delivered in Apr.
Totally excited!

Welcome Aboard Tag!

Welcome to the Online Parker Owner's Manual :D.

Congratulations on purchasing your new Parker (sounds like she's a beaut.) While you are waiting for delivery, Scroll through the Projects forum and get your head chock full of neat tweaks and setup tricks. :lol:

The rest of us will wait for you to return to this thread and post pictures of your new rig. 8)

John

Welcome to a great site. You'll pick up a lot of good advise here and the folks are great. WWM is close to me and the folks there have been helpful. I boat out of Oakdale and fish FireIsland area.

Congratulations!

Ray

cbigma":1il1zud1 said:
The rest of us will wait for you to return to this thread and post pictures of your new rig. 8)

You've got that right! :D

Congratulations!

Welcome! The wait is going to make you crazy. Take two hours worth of lurking through the Classic Parker Archives and call us in the morning. :wink:

Did you opt for the bulkhead mount or the free standing console?

Welcome,Sounds like you Chose a great combination of options and equipment, I also have a 23 and the Deep-Vee hull sure is nice in rough seas. Good luck wih her! Capt.Guy

WWM is an awesome dealership. 8)

Good luck with your new rig. What area will you be fishing out of?

Dom

called in to upgrade to a 250 ,during the build ,but I missed it by two days.So I got stuck with the 200 which was alrady installed onto the bracket.

Latest posts

Back