2310 DV Galley Package

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker 2310

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the boat out of the water for the next few months :cry: and my wife wants me to install a few things to make it more comfortable for her on our fishing trips. I plan to install a small sink for freshwater, a 700 watt microwave and additional 110v power that can be attached to a generator while out overnight.

My plan right now is to use the port side at the base of the stairs in the cabin for the sink and microwave. There is a storage box below it and open space between the bulkhead aft of it that can hold a small water tank. I am going to just mount the generator as needed either above the anchor locker or up on the hard top. I do have a CO2 detector in the cabin already.

I would be interested in seeing any photos of the optional "Galley Package" offered by Parker on this boat. i have not been able to find any pics and even sent an email a while ago to Parker with no response. I welcome any ideas, thoughts and comments.

I have a 2007 model 2510 with the factory galley package. Unfortunately, I have no pictures and the boat is wrapped until March. I can tell you that the fresh water tank on my boat is on the port side to the left of the second seat. It is behind a panel. I believe the freshwater washdown pump is there as well. As for the galley, it is to the port side as you step down into the cabin. It consists of a small round sink that drains into the holding tank and a manual pump faucet. The unit also holds an Origo single burner stove that slides out on a tray. Underneath the sink is storage. There would be room on top of the unit for a small microwave, although I built a storage cabinet for that location. Again, sorry I can't provide pictures at this point. Hope this helps.

Thanks Frank!

I also contact Robin again and this time got an immediate reply. This is a pic of what i got.

I understand the freshwater tank location and aagree that i have room there for the pump and a small tank. Is your tank a hard tank or flex?

Another question is the "holding tank" I dont have one. how should i drain the sink?

Attachments

• Parker Galley.JPG
    Parker Galley.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 825
I'd just plumb the sink overboard through a SS thru-hull. If enough 'rise', any backflow from waves will not be an issue.

My freshwater tank is rigid plastic. The holding tank is under the deck between the helm seats. As Dale suggests, you could drain the sink overboard. I don't think there are any restrictions up here on Cape Cod for the discharge of grey water for boats of our size, but you should check where you live. Who knows when that will be regulated. I'm not that familiar with the 2310, but there might be room to add a holding tank under the deck where mine is located. If you are just going to us it to hold the grey water from the sink, perhaps a flexible bag would fit in the cabinet directly below the sink.

Back