• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2310 WA in AL - on Pensacola Forum

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wflgator

Reaction score
Just passing this along for those who may be interested, found on local - Pensacola Fishing Forum.

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/fi ... -46-1.aspx

Due to health problems, I am selling my boat and motor. The boat is a Parker 2310 which sleeps two comfortably and which is very solid and an extremely well made boat. You can check it out on the Parker website. Within the last year, I equipped it with a 225 E Tec, which will push it 40 plus unloaded. The motor is great . It is loaded with everything you need, including an in dash 2010 Garmin gps/sounder. It has two huge fishwells, one a wet well, and a large bait well. It has a hardtop with rocket launchers.
I fish the boat regularly out of Romar Marina in Orange Beach, Al. The guys there are familar with it.

My sales price is $35,000 - I just paid $19,000 for the motor. If you want to see it and take a test ride, call me at 251-968-3970. John Dixon.

I will try to post a photo. If it doesn't work out, please excuse my lack of computer ability. Thanks.

ps. - since I don't have a trailer, I have reduced the price to $33k, firm.

Happy trails
John Dixon

Back