2320 set up for bluefin tuna

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I setup my 06 2320 for GBFT and fish primarily Stellwagen and CCBay. I have 4 LT Marine 0 degree swivel rod holders and fight the fish primarily from the rear starboard holder. I have a rear station and can fight the fish and run the boat from this position. I thought about the bow holder but personally wouldnt be comfortable on the 23 fighting a fish on bow have plenty of control in the cockpit.

Here’s some excitement from fighting from the cockpit. It’s not pretty and shows how dicey it gets with the outboards. My wife got a little excited so video isn’t perfect. You can fight a fish ok from the cockpit if it’s out away from the boat but once it’s up the to leader things happen fast.

Attachments

• IMG_4584.mov
    9.7 MB
Disappeared due to work nonsense. Thank you for all the info I’m pumped to get it going. Got out today finally the hpdi isn’t being happy, fuel issues. Not sure whether fuel lines or what as of now. I’ll be posting another thread about that

Back